Sunday, November 16, 2008

Quack! Quack!



A week and a half ago my work had left over tickets to the Ducks hockey game. They usually have season tickets on hand for clients from various sports, LA Lakers, LA Clippers, Anaheim Angels, the Ducks, etc. Occasionally they don't get used up. When this happens they draw names and the winner gets the tickets. My name got drawn so Lars and I got to go to the game and let me tell you the seats were amazing. It was my first pro hockey game. We were 5 rows behind the penalty box. They have so many fans who were so into the game with cheering and booing. When we scored everyone jumped out of their seats with glee. They played the St Louis Blues. The Ducks were so graceful on the ice and with the puck. It seemed as if they were all as one. They would pass to each other when they weren't even looking at each other. It was all smooth and really cool to watch. There was even a fight. In the last 3 minutes of the game the St Louis Blues took their goalie out to have more man power to score. Big mistake because once the Ducks got the puck they hiked it the across the ice to score. The Ducks won 5-2. It was so much fun. I can't wait to try and go again. Thanks work.

2 comments:

  1. Hockey for some reason is the one sport I can stomach watching. Fun!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Yeah! It is pretty fun. I like to think that they are merely dancing a ballad around the puck. Other than that as far as sports go I just dig soccer, olympics, and softball.

    ReplyDelete

Say What?