Wednesday, November 29, 2017

Halloween

Halloween was pretty cool this year. Any guesses as to what we are. 
Roan is a storm trooper
Lars, myself and Liv are...
The Lion, the Witch, & the Wardrobe. 
LOL





We made a yummy Halloween dinner. 
Mummy Dogs
Goblin Teeth, Witches Fingers, & Bat Eyes
Frankenstein bolts
Booanana Splits!!!
Then we made creepy donuts

At some point we decorated pumpkins. Well I did mostly. Roan drew on his pumpkin and had me carve out where he drew then he painted the pumpkin.



I was pretty giddy as a parent this year. It was Roan's first school year at Halloween. I got to take time off work to attend his Halloween parade and then volunteer in his class. They decorated Frankenstein rice krispy treat. I mostly helped the kids get a sugar rush. 
Roan's was very original
After playing with Roan I picked up Liv and got her ready for trick or treating around my office. There she got about 7lbs of candy. It was nuts. There will be a parent tax. LOL




I LOVE Halloween! The kids are coming to like it too. :) Next year I am thinking of trying to put together The British Bake Off costumes or Animanicas. We will see. :) 

No comments:

Post a Comment

Say What?