Monday, November 5, 2018

Halloween

Halloween was a blast this year. We decorated the house and had a few days of various festivities. 









 Conference weekend we decorated the house and then painted our nails. :)

 Then we tried on various costumes. Liv wanted to be a princess and a unicorn so we settled on a Princess Unicorn. This is a witch costume that is too big for her. She loved wearing it around the house. 

 We carved and painted our pumpkins the Sunday before Halloween. 





We had our neighborhood Trunk or Treat
They had various games and snacks. We all loved the donut contest



 Hall & Oats ;)

 Roan the astronaut


 Liv the Princess Unicorn

On Halloween we went trick or treating around the neighborhood with our friends. 

 During the day Liv and I enjoyed trick or treating around my 2 offices and visiting Roan at school for his parade. It was so much fun and very busy. I got so many steps in over the last few days. 













 On Halloween I was a unicorn with Liv. LOL


I love this holiday. It helps me feel like a rad Mom. 

No comments:

Post a Comment

Say What?