Monday, December 10, 2018

Fall Stuff

This years Fall was warmer than usually which means more outside time. 

Teaching Liv how to make a wish



Roan drew a picture of him on his wedding day. But he doesn't know what his wife will look like so he left her face in question. ;) BBWHAHAHAH
I did some organizing around the house and even made some freezer jam and bottled some peaches.




Liv is stinking adorable. She is into being a princess and making others around her feel like a princess. I love her so much. 

Roan's school had a Fall Fair with yummy food trucks

Lis is nice to let me dress her up. I am still learning how to do her hair. 

We did some crafting and some baking together. 


My adopted little brother got married. :) 


See the cat in the tree





Roan was student of the month :) 





I got to see my sweet cousins for a bit. I love them. 


No comments:

Post a Comment

Say What?