Monday, January 7, 2019

Christmas

Christmas Season! We did a lot! we had some fun. We had some tears. We had some laughs!


Danish Advent Candle


Our Humble Tree












Neighbor and friends gifts
I had some stockings made for our family. Each of us have one and then one stocking with 3 hearts represents our 3 angel babies. 


We had a fun gathering with the Madsen family where we learned how to make some of Tricia's cookies and we decorated them and ate pizza. It was a blast. 


We had our annual Spoons Championship!!













I designed and made these birthday charts for my siblings. I love how they turned out. 



At the Stark Gathering we listened to my Grandparents testimonies, sang songs, cried in memory of my Dad, played our gift card game, and ate delicious food. 

For the Barlow Breakfast we had our traditional Christmas Roll and yummy eggs. 



The kids loved opening their gifts. Their excitement made me happy. 
A few days after Christmas we went and saw the Luminaria at Thanksgiving Point with Beverly. It was beautiful and I loved soaking it in so much. 












My best friend Karin visited for a few hours while in town. The kids had fun playing together while the adults chatted it up. :) 


YAY for Christmas 2018!

1 comment:

Say What?