Thursday, June 6, 2019

Spring Season

An overview of our Spring time happenigns
With all the rain we have been watching family movies on Sundays together. Liv always cuddles up and falls asleep. 
The Mountain Blues Brothers Ukulele band played at our Relief Society Birthday party. 
Liv playing

I chaperoned at Roans school field trip to the Hogle Zoo. 








It was fun being his Mom there. 1st graders are hilarious and whine a lot. 




Lars and I had dinner at The Garden Restaurant. Food was okay but the view and company was awesome. 
Army Men vs Ponies
I went to the temple with my Mom one evening. 
Lars went on a back packing trip. We missed him. 
Liv falling asleep while playing. 

Liv falling asleep during more movie time. LOL

All 3 of us got haircuts


I love water coloring and have been making cards. 



Cuddles with Daddy

The kids and I did the Decker Lake Dash 5K. 




I did a Temple to Temple bike ride. Oquirrh Mountain to Jordan River. 
Liv is always wearing her unicorn outfit

Eater outfits


Liv got a balance bike. YAY!
I met Frankie from 97.1 zht The Morning Zoo in person. He is also from Michigan.
Lars and I won VIP tickets to see Avengers: Endgame. Thanks America First Credit Union :)
I helped throw a baby shower for my friend Brianna.




The kids and I went to the Library Summer Reading Kick Off Party. They had a fire truck there. The kids got to go inside and they also got to meet and talk to a Police Officer. 
Roans first and last day of school pics. 

These two have been playing together non stop outside. I love that they are friends (most of the time) and look out for each other. I hope they cherish that. 

Roan lost two teeth the same week. 
Liv taking care of her baby. 
Some of Roan's art work. 
Roan made handcuffs to play with. LOL
We had a fun family day one Saturday. We did a 5K together
Then we went to the Nickle Mania to play. We had a blast. 

Liv's first time in the dentist chair. She was a champ. No cavities for anyone in the family, except for me. :(

Liv always want to be wearing a dress. 

Spring time has been wet but fun. These kids are growing so fast and are hilarious. They seriously say the funniest things.  We can't wait to see how much fun we have in the summer. 

No comments:

Post a Comment

Say What?