Thursday, September 15, 2016

1st Camping Trip 2016-Manti Canyon

Our first camping trip of the year was in May. We went to Manti Canyon. The weather was wonderful. Not too hot and not too cold. A little wet at first but it dried up. It was our first time camping with two kids. I listening to funny podcast before going about people who ran into weirdos while camping. We were the only ones camping for most of the time so I was freaked out that we were going to run into weirdos or one of the kids was going to get kidnapped by a mountain lion. I did relax and have fun but I kept my guard up most of the time. 

Taking the trailer out for the first camp of the season is always stressful. We forget how careful we need to be until something almost happens. In this case it was climbing up the wet mountain. We made it safe and were able to get down safe also. 











This should be a Ford commercial based off the pics. LOL

We did a lot of coloring this trip. We would play some music and everyone would sit there coloring and talking. It was super relaxing and sooooo much fun. 
And of course we always have a train of laundry after camping. YAY adult life. :) But seriously I love camping with my family. We have a blast and it is nice to get away. Plus food just taste better camping but we didn't get any pics of that this time. 


No comments:

Post a Comment

Say What?