Monday, February 20, 2017

Birthday Season

Roan and I share a birthday month. Needless to day the entire month is a full of lots of fun that we spread out so we don't feel overwhelmed. That's the idea anyway. 
 For Roan's birthday we went to our local Smiths so they could sing to him. 

 He got Star Wars shirts to match his cool friend Dane. :)

 As a family went to Chick-fil-A and they treated us right. 
 Roan got a really neat fire truck remote control car

 Then we took him bowling with some of his grandparents
 He really wanted a trophy on his chocolate cake

 He was so tired by the end of it all
 Playing with his new play dough set

 For my birthday I went snow shoeing



 Then Lars took me to the Roof Restaurant in the JSMB. It was delicious and so so wonderful.


All in all birthday season was wonderful. 
 Now here is a cute pic of Liv decorating her stuffed toys.


 Oh and another fun thing for the month. I won a box of goodies from Bruce and then a few days later I won an entry into an 80s lipsync contest. 

 Life can be pretty cool



1 comment:

  1. I'm the lamest person ever and am SO behind on blogs! I just found this! Anyway, happy belated birthday to you AND Roan! It looks like it was a lot of fun!

    ReplyDelete

Say What?