Monday, September 25, 2017

A Leg Up

We've danced this dance before

Sad Day. Liv tripped and then tumbled and fractured her leg. 
 Front View

 Side View
 Look at that cute chubby leg. 
 So sad. 

 A splint
 The doctor was probably one of the best doctors ever. He was kind and took the time to talk to me and follow up. He was nice enough to compliment me for keeping it together. Little did he know I cried on the way there and once I left the office. LOL 
 Getting confident and comfortable with moving around 


 We upgraded to a cast. It is much better and we feel more secure letting her run wild, at least as much as she can. 

4 weeks with the cast then she should be good to go. :) 

1 comment:

  1. Poor baby!

    But hey! Casts sure look cooler than they did when I was a kid!

    ReplyDelete

Say What?