Monday, January 15, 2018

Ringing in the New Year!!!

Our New Years plans were very simple this year. Most of our friends were sick or out of town so we decided to stay home and hang out as a family. I wanted the holiday to be special so we made it awesome. 

We dressed up and rang in the new year! (YAY Netflicks kid count downs)




We played Dance Dance Revolution



We made homemade sushi






I was in the mood for appetizers so we had egg rolls, mozzerella sticks, and chips and dip. 
Liv brushing her teeth with her new birthday pjs. 

This was the next day but check out the moon. It was huge!!!
Look at this I am already starting some new habits for the New Year by writing down some goals. 
New Years was quiet yet awesome. I love spending time with my little family!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Say What?