Friday, April 6, 2018

Stephanie 35

I turned 35! The day didn't go exactly as planned but it was still so nice and I felt lots of love from family and friends. I was going to go the the temple and then see a movie with my parents but Roan needed to stay home from school so we had a nice relaxing movie day in our pjs instead. 
My Mom brought me balloons
My friend Brianna made me a cute cake
All I wanted was Arbys and it was so delicious. I got an extra mozzarella stick (thanks universe) & they gave me a free shake.
35 never looked so good!!!!

Lars got me a spiralizer which I LOVE!!!

I got myself this dress. It was really a gift to myself for winning a competition but I am counting it as my birthday too. :) 
I am still learning and growing as I age. My FB birthday wish this year was to practice self love, something I have been working on. I am great and so are you!! Everything you need to be awesome is already inside of you!!! Love yourself!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Say What?