Monday, June 18, 2018

Roan Finished Kindergarten

My little guy is a bigger guy now. He finished Kindergarten and he did awesome! He learned so much. Seriously this boy of mine loves to learn and read and is honestly sad to have summer here. He wishes school was every day. I think he will enjoy his break. I have summer school at home we will be doing. :) 
He is so tall for his age too. A few kids would ask me if he was really in Kindergarten. ;)
In Kindergarten he was a caterpillar now he has blossomed (graduated) into a beautiful butterfly. 

They had a night at the Museum party at school and there they had all the kids art work displayed in the hallway. Roan showed me all his work. 
A portrait of his teacher. 


He was student of the month twice. :)






He drew himself as a King




We are so proud of our boy and love getting to know the older Roan. :) 


No comments:

Post a Comment

Say What?