Tuesday, February 12, 2019

Stephanie's 36th Birthday

A BIG dream of mine came true, even more awesome that it happened on MY 36th Birthday!
Myself and these amazing ladies went to THE KELLY CLARKSON ~MEANING OF LIFE TOUR

It was so amazing! Seriously one of the best nights of my life. It was everything I hoped and dreamed it would be and more. My friends were such amazing company. Kelly was SO Amazing. She was kind, funny, real, beautiful, and her voice was stunning. Her opening acts were awesome too. The entire experience was so so fantastic. I cried, danced, laughed, and sang my heart out. 


I found the song set and created my own playlist with the exact songs so I can relive the night over and over again. 




Our seats were pretty amazing!!!



















Before the show we went to a yummy pizza place. 

For lunch I had my favorite treat, Arbys!
The next day I took off to rest. I went to the temple with my Mom and enjoyed some relaxing time to myself for a few hours. 
Lars got me some beautiful flowers. 

I felt so spoiled and loved. I appreciated all the love extended to me. It was an awesome pick me up I was in need of. Thanks everyone!!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Say What?