Monday, May 13, 2019

Self Love Dance Party/Indoor Triathalon

My amazing friends (Anaheim Book Club for Life) got me a ticket to Tiffany Roe's Self Love Dance party for my birthday. The party was in February.  It was amazing. I danced and just enjoyed life. My coworker and her sister came with me. There was food, photo booth, braid station, and self love thought exercise stations. It was awesome and unlike anything I have ever been to. Afterwards I did a lot of self reflection and looked inwards at my own relationship with myself. I am awesome and often forget or overthink life. This was a reminder to stay grounded in what I know I already and am and feel. 
My steps
My hair afterwards









I met Tiffany, she was so nice and spirited. 









I did my first indoor triathlon in February. Unlike an outdoor it was done by time versus distance. I could got as fast and hard as I wanted and then was given points based off how "far" I went in the specified time. Swim 15 mins, Stationary Bike 25 mins, Run 20 mins, with two 10 min transitions in between. I did it because I figured it would keep me in shape and ready for summer triathlons. What I didn't expect was getting hurt while in training. I was still able to do this but had to take my training really slow. It felt good to try this and I will most likely do it again next year.  








No comments:

Post a Comment

Say What?