Monday, June 1, 2009

UP

This weekend we saw the Pixar movie UP. I didn't want to see it in the big theater. I was willing to wait until the $1 Theater and plus I thought it was going to be really kiddish. Don't get me wrong. I love kid movies and I love to see them especially with kids. When I see movies with kids I see it through their eyes and enjoy their laughs and comments. Based off the trailers, UP looked really silly and I wasn't sure if I wanted to pay $9.50 for silly. However, Friday night our friends invited us to to see the movie UP with them. I reluctantly said yes to the movie but a firm yes for hanging out. I am a sucker for social things. SO I mostly went to be social but had low expectations for the movie. Man, I am so glad I went. I loved the movie so much! I cried, laughed, cried, and then laughed some more. I left with such an uplifting feeling that I didn't want to watch another movie all weekend long which is very unusual for me. It was such a good movie. The story was very different and the animation was more amazing than any other Pixar film I have seen. This movie is not only for kids, but for adults too. Truly an enjoyable movie. One I will be buying on blu-ray. I highly recommend this movie, it is worth the full price of an evening movie.
In other movie news...Star Trek was so awesome (another blu-ray purchase), Angels and Demons was actually really really good and left me feeling happy as well. Can't wait for Transformers and can't wait for New Moon.

New Moon Trailer came out yesterday!


Yippe!

1 comment:

  1. We are taking Camille to see this next Monday, I am so excited to see it. I can't wait for New Moon either.

    ReplyDelete

Say What?