Friday, August 20, 2010

Shrimp is the fruit of the Sea

Lars and I took a trip up to Northern California in early July to camp and play with our friends. Since I am home sick and I am tired of sleeping and movies I put on some I Love Lucy to have some noise in the background while I catch up on some blogging. Enjoy!

After camping we went to Monterey. I sampled claim chowder from The Fish Hopper and then we went to Bubba Gump Shrimp to eat. Let me tell you it was very delicious.

Anyway, like I was sayin', shrimp is the fruit of the sea. You can barbecue it, boil it, broil it, bake it, saute it. Dey's uh, shrimp-kabobs, shrimp creole, shrimp gumbo. Pan fried, deep fried, stir-fried. There's pineapple shrimp, lemon shrimp, coconut shrimp, pepper shrimp, shrimp soup, shrimp stew, shrimp salad, shrimp and potatoes, shrimp burger, shrimp sandwich. That- that's about it.
Elijah said got a kids meal that he later smothered in ketchup. In his kids meal he received a bowl of jello. He announced to the waitress and the entire restaurant that he would rather jump on his jello than eat it. We all got a good laugh out of that one.
He and his sister were full of those. Adrienne, his sister asked me if the Jackson 5 were from the 90's because of their hair. Ha Ha. She was a few decades off.
Elijah was making his boat crash into his face. The kid is a goof and Monterey was fun.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Say What?