Friday, March 25, 2011

WAZZZUP?


Nothing.


I feel like blogging but can't think of much to say at the moment. Things are always popping in my head and I actually keep a list of things to blog about on my phone but after reviewing it nothing sounds appealing in this moment. I guess I am just happy it is Friday and that the work week is coming to a close. Not that it has been a terrible work week. It started weird and then ended awesome. I am just pumped for the weekend and to hang out with my hubby and relax and get other stuff done.





What have we been up to?





Well, we actually we've had two friends stay with us for a bit. They were in CA for a few acting gigs. They were awesome house guests. I will blog about them later when I get my pictures off my camera. It is nice to have guests, but also nice to reclaim my space afterwards. :)





Work has been crazy and fun all at once. My company finally replaced my boss so a large weight has been lifted off my shoulders. Now it is just a matter of getting acclimated to his new ways of communication, expectations, and procedures. Which at times is fine, but other times frustrating. Transitions can be hard and I try not to let it stress me out. I have a tendency to put unnecessary pressure on myself. I have to remember to breath and when needed on my drives home from work I talk out loud to myself or Lars about why I am frustrated or stressed and am able to think things through and relax and realize that it is all a bunch of rubbish and not worth fussing over in the end. Then I feel super dooper. Geez Louise. I am getting better with processing my unnecessary stress. Life is too short to waste time on that. ANYWAY, I am seeing the light at the end of the tunnel with the new boss man. Let's hope all goes well. Life is good and I can't complain!



Think that's all the news of the day.
BLAHHHHH
Go see a movie and get a Ruby's shake. :)

No comments:

Post a Comment

Say What?