Tuesday, October 11, 2011

Letter to The Muppet Movie Makers

To Whom May Concern:

My name is Stephanie Barlow. I am a Muppet fan. I wouldn't say that I am the biggest Muppet fan in the world, but I feel I am certainly an enthused fan. I have a blog that I try to update each "Muppet Monday" with a featured video, article, or thought about The Muppets. I do so to pump up the world for the newest Muppet movie coming out this Thanksgiving. The Muppets have been apart of my husband and my life since we were youngsters, it brought us joy and laughter.

I am an Anaheim resident and normally we go home to Utah to visit our families for the holidays. We go to the movies, play games, and eat lots of food together. However, this holiday my husband and I will be unable to travel that far because I will be in my 3rd trimester of our first pregnancy. We are having a boy! :) We are still planning on seeing The Muppet Movie as a family, as small as it is, to celebrate our holiday on our own. You can make our holiday all the more merrier by allowing us to see The Muppet movie at it's premiere. I would love nothing more than to start introducing our little boy to the Muppets as early as possible so he can participate in the same laughter and joy we felt as children.

Thank you for continuing to spread Muppet joy to all and thank you for your consideration with my request.

Smile and Staycool,

Stephanie Joy Barlow
Enthusastic Muppet Fan

2 comments:

Say What?