Thursday, October 2, 2014

Lars Birfday

Lars had a birfday shout HOORAY!!
We had so much fun together in his honor
We took a few days off and just relaxed and played together and shared a cold. 
Roan was Lars best friend and followed him everywhere so he could hug and cuddle him. 
play Horse and flying airplanes
Honestly, I think Roan thought it was his birthday. He kept asking for cake and whenever he saw our birthday banner he would ask, "My birthday?" We would tell him it was Daddy's and that his was going to be a in a few months. Not sure he got it but it didn't matter because he was also in good spirits and we all had a blast together. 
We explored Gardner Village
Lars loves ice creams so I made him an ice cream cake. It turned out really yummy and was super easy and inexpensive to make. Woot Woot! 
I love my Lars and am glad we got to celebrate!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Say What?