Tuesday, June 30, 2015

Mom & Dad's Retirement Celebration

 This is my Dad
 And this is my Mom

They are both officially retired. They have worked so hard for many MANY years to make a life for our entire family and now they finally get to relax and enjoy. To celebrate my siblings and I put together a huge open house to honor them and their years of work. 
It was also my Mom's birthday so I got them some flowers to wear.  
 Bruce at Smiths helped design this fancy and delicious cake
 It was a Hawaiian Luau theme with a "Tired & Finally Retired" and "Happy Birthday Mom!" banner








 They each had a career timeline displayed



 This fruit salad was so good!






 We even had family from Idaho travel to atend

 Twins
 What was left of the cake
 I love my parents and appreciate all their hard work and sacrifice. They have been my prime example of taking pride in their work. 

 My oldest brother :)
 Roan and the rest of the kids were soooo exhausted when all was said and done. 

This tea set belonged to my Grandma and Grandpa Stark. My Aunt brought it down and I took a pic of it because I loved it. 

No comments:

Post a Comment

Say What?