Tuesday, June 30, 2015

Roan Random's

Life with a toddler is so eventful. 
 There are creative messes
scrapped and bruised knees that love kisses 
 In decisions on what shirt to wear (seriously)
 SO many new things to see and explore
 Snazzy outfits
 Bath time is still a favorite around here or maybe it is just the photo sessions that follow. 
This is Roan's official first big kid ice cream cone. 
 It felt like it took him a million years to eat it. 
 Mommy had to help him to prevent it from dripping and from the look on his face I don't think he liked to share. LOL

 He created this flying care all by himself. I really love Legos and all the creativity they encourage. 
 We went to the Zoo and this kid can find a char anywhere

 Side note: Did I mention I love grass and love to mow my lawn and then lay on it afterwards. 

 Safety goggles can be used in any situation
When I took this pic Roan was afraid "I" was going to hurt the dinosaur. Me..hurt a big dinosaur. Only if it was going after my child. :)  
 We love enjoying picnics in the fine May weather
 He is such a cute nerd




 He watches over this baby doll during nursery every Sunday. He hides it in the microwave from the other kids. LOL
Pizza is still a favorite. :) 

Love this kid and all his shenanigans. 

No comments:

Post a Comment

Say What?