Monday, September 10, 2018

Heber Valley Stark Family Camping

My family had a reunion together at Heber Valley Camp to celebrate my parents 50th anniversary. It was amazing and healing for us to all be together and process some of our grief together and have the grandkids hear stories of how their grandparents met and started their lives together. Heber Valley Camp is beautiful and the feelings there are amazing. Its not just nature there really is a spirit there. 

Had to try a new ice cream place. YUM!
Roan was so brave to go up the ropes course. He didn't make it all the way but I am so proud of him for trying and he has a goal to return and conquer it. 

The entire group!!


Big brother is watching LOL
My brother can fall asleep anywhere

Games
We went on a big hike to and around Legacy Lake. 3-4 miles






Deer



Crafts


Food





Smores


Sand play



We got some time on the lake. We did canoeing and paddle boarding. We saw ducks and deer oh my. 























The campsite was amazing. I loved being with my family. 

No comments:

Post a Comment

Say What?