Monday, September 10, 2018

Pioneer Day

Lars' sister, Sarah and her family were in town for Pioneer Day. We played with them. 

Liv and Annika were best buds. 

We went to a pioneer festival in American Fork where they had pioneer games and meals and a tour of some of the local heritage cabins. My Mom is apart of the DUP there and was a guide for one of the tours. 






Roan got to pull a handcart

We took the kids to see Incredibles 2
We had a BBQ at our house with the family and played Kubb


Good times with Sarah and Dave!

Other fun stuff around the holiday!
Liv playing it cool as always. 

This was our family play mat when I was younger. I think my Grandma Stark made it. My kids play with it now at Grandma Stark's house. Kind of cool. 
oh and my dear friend Stacey was in town. Shawna arranged a meet up and it was A-mazing to catch up with these ladies I love so much. 

No comments:

Post a Comment

Say What?