Thursday, April 14, 2011

Muppet Thursday and Thoughts

This week I have been commuting to LA everyday and will continue to do so for the next week or so, until my new site is fully staffed and trained (hopefully sooner rather than later). It takes about an 1 to 1.5 hours to get there and 1 hour and 15 minutes back home. I wake up at 5 am ish and leave around 6 am ish and pull in about 7:30 ish. Then I leave at 6 pm ish and pull in about 7:15 ish. That is a lot of ishes. I don't mind a whole because I know it is temporary and a change from the norm will help me appreciate the norm. As long as I have my tunes to listen to I am all good. So this video was fitting for this weeks Muppet Monday because that is exactly what I am doing...Moving Right Along. On a deeper note I have learned over the years that you have to "Move Right Along" an sing with what your are working with because stopping to complain and stamp your feet don't help. You have to just push through even if it sucks. Things get better or at least your attitude can. Something to think about if you are also finding yourself in a situation that may suck. Life can still be good, just sing, dance, laugh, and smile it away! :)

No comments:

Post a Comment

Say What?