Tuesday, December 30, 2014

Christmas!!!

We tried to take it easy for Christmas but for a while it didn't feel like we were. Our days were busy with getting things ready for family parties and gifts. At the end of the day things were way more relaxed than we anticipated. It is nice to be busy with fun but we do try to focus on the greatest gift of all, our Savior. :)
We tried roasting nuts this year. It was fun to experiment and they were delicious. 





My cousin's Eliza & John came into town with their families so we got to have a fun little reunion with the entire Eddington Family. :)





They opened a new Smith's near our house and I won a cake and got to meet my favorite radio DJ, Jess from the Morning Zoo on 97.1 zht
For my work party we went curling. It was really fun. I think I am a natural. 


I got to meet up with my friend Shawna and take in the beauty of Downtown during the winter :)

Roan got the flu for a few days. :(
I gave away my headshot for a work white elephant gift. It was a hoot!!
Roan got a new train set among other toys, he loves it so much!

For the record the above picture is a Christmas Cinnamon Roll, a family tradition. Not poop!

Lars got Roan a hot wheels car track set. He is once again in Heaven

I love this gift my friend Rebecca gave me
Roan also got a lot of new clothes for Christmas. Hooray for growth spurts!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Say What?