Monday, August 28, 2017

Idaho Family Reunion

Stark Family Reunion
This year my Dad was in charge so that meant that all us kids were in charge. 
My kids getting ready to roll...gangsta style. 

My Aunt had this in her house
My Grandpa's property. I used to play here a few times a year as a kid and now my kids are here playing. Mind Blown!!!



Liv modeling our shirt

We had face painting and a coloring contest

Homemade root beer
Kubb-This game was a hit!!!


Liv crashed

Family auction

Some of the coloring

We didn't get a entire family group pic but we did get a 





My Uncle had the watermelon game. Roan loved it!!! he has seriously been asking to do it ever since. 


We ran out of rubber bands so we eventually just tossed the melon to watch it explode

How Liv swings. 
We had a wonderful time on this trip. My entire family was there and we got to spend time together before and after the reunion. Good times. 

No comments:

Post a Comment

Say What?