Monday, August 28, 2017

Kids Growing Up

Liv is getting bigger and, brave, and more talk-a-tive. She repeats everything anyone says, it is stinking adorable. When we say the prayer she will repeat what we say in her own language. She is very good at responding to questions. She appreciates it when we are verbal with her and explain what we are going to do next rather than just doing it. She doesn't like being surprised when we just start changing her clothes versus telling her and verbalizing that we are going to change her clothes.

We are going to get her in sports. She loves balls and is very good at throwing them. 
She loves to put stuff on her head
 She loves to wear jewelry
She loves to growl and make lots of silly noses and shush people
She is observant and good and communicating
most of her communication is via laugh. She has a nervous laugh, I'm hungry laugh, I want that laugh, I am tired laugh.

LOVES cantaloupe and grapes so much that her poop smells fruity
When she is running she is up to something

Liv loves animals. It is so fun to watch her interact with them whether they are real or on tv or a stuffed animal. She LOVES them and I love to watch her imagination go wild with them.

 At her 18 moth appointment and weighs 24 lbs and 12 oz and is 31 inches long.

Funny story about Liv. She is really good at climbing and helping herself to things and doing both at the same time. One day I was cooking spagetti and setting the table as the food was ready. I turned my attention back to the stove and I could hear Liv moving around. A minute later I heard her saying, HMMMMMM, HMMMMM! I turn around and she had climbed onto the table and started digging into the bowl of cooked spagetti. I laughed!

Roan likes to ask a million random questions still
How does a sheep say....ahhhhhhh cheeeewwww?
How do penguins rub their eyes when they get water in them?

Tried to teach him the song bingo and he sang it
lingo in the name of Jesus Christ

He is so friendly and smart and says the darnedest things...
"I don't want to go to church. Can't we just listen to conference"
"Can I help you with your personal time?"

He is incredible tall for his age. he is the size of a 8 year old.

Roan has gotten really creative and good at building things with little Legos. He has a book with step by step directions that he uses but he also experiments and changes the design to make it his own. I love seeing him learn and be creative.

One day I took the kids to the donut shop and decided not to tell them where we were going. Roan realizing that we weren't going straight home inquired, "WHERE ARE YOU TAKING US?' Like I just kidnapped him. I told him the long way home, He then responded, "I don't want to go the long way, we either have to go on an errand or you have to turn around now. You aren't turning around. Where are we...(him recognizing the donut shop) are we going to get DONUTS!!!!"
So funny!

Pictures from the last 3-9 months.









I can't leave her alone for a second

















She fell asleep on the basketball. Oh and she can say the word...Basketball. 




She is making guys work for her already. LOL



Rearranging furniture
I love them so much












Silly girl





Don't drive drosey






had to have a bath with brother when she fell into the tub while he was bathing. She was throwing in his dirty laundry.
Progerssion of pigtails 



Roan at the dentist


They are holding a pic of me when I was their age
Temper tantrums









She loves horses
Roan wants us to take pics of all his creations. This one is a family of trees. 
Mario playland 
A record player
Liv @ 18 Months

Grandma Anderson and Liv comparison





She loves pushing her dolls around
She loves her Sunday shoes





That tongue. Always getting her feet wet. LOL

Cow Appreciation Day



We need to get her a purse














Its like overnight she looked like a little girl and not a baby. And of course Roan just keeps sprouting.


We taught her to not carry her drink around the house so she leaves it on the edge of the kitchen.











Liv in nursery







Roan with more of his creations
Liv and her blanket are tied at the hip



Roan has been into taking pics for himself. 

I love these crazy kids. I wish time would slow down. Until then I just try and document it. 

No comments:

Post a Comment

Say What?