Monday, November 26, 2012

Pants on the Ground

I have a love and hate relationship with my pants right now. I can't seem to find a pair that fit right. My prepreggo pants are still snug so I have some post preggo pants that I sometimes wear and they are always falling down. I feel like I look like a fool with my pants on the ground or at least always pulling them up.  SO last week I bit the bullet and went out to buy pants that actually fit my "in between" body stages. I swear to you when I tried on two pairs of pants in the store they fit perfectly. It was awesome. I didn't feel like they were too tight and I didn't have to constantly pull them up.

Well do you believe that after wearing them for a week I am again pulling up my pants again. The pants fairy must have switched them out on me once I got them home. UGHHHHH I just can't win. Don't get me wrong. I hope that means I am getting myself trimmed up again, but the process is so frustrating because I want to wear clothes that are comfortable and not look like a fool. LOL Oh well. Life is hard right ;)

I have a belt and will be riding this out. :)

2 comments:

  1. What I feel frustrated with is that my weight has been pretty much the same (within a 3-4 lb range) ALL year and my pants are constantly fluctuating between tight and loose. I don't get it. And I have a muffin top now, which I didn't have before. ::sigh::

    ReplyDelete
  2. I do that a lot. I think that the jeans stretch out quickly. I have one pair that fit me perfectly for about 3 hours after I wash them and then they don't stay up. And now I'm wearing maternity pants again and we both know those never stay where you want them.

    ReplyDelete

Say What?