Wednesday, January 18, 2017

Fall 2016

I love the Fall. It is my favorite time of the year. We did some neat fallish activities

Lars took us on a drive to check out the leaves





The kids and I did daily walks

Lars cousin got married. YAY!!!
I love the clouds
Lars and I had a little getaway in Park City

We had a picnic in the mountains





We took Roan to his first soccer game
We raked our leaves and made a big pile to jump in




I tried making sugar cookies and I pretty much sucked at it. 

Lars went hunting and brought back some feathers


I voted
Roan had his first preschool field trip to Gardner Village to find the witches. He mostly wanted to be with his teacher than his Mom. It was cute. 

We went back there with some friends and it was a ball
Our friend Carina came to visit. We took her exploring to downtown and a fall drive

We went to a fire station to visit our friend Dave and the kids got to explore the truck and station. It was seriously amazing!!!



It truly made Roans day!!!

Now you see why I love the fall!!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Say What?