Tuesday, January 17, 2017

One of those Great Days

Ever have one of those days that is just so perfect and relaxing. Well I had one of those.
October 29, 2016 in Cedar Fort, UT at my brother house. The men got together to help put a new roof on my brothers barn. Meanwhile the ladies got together and chit chatted and played with the kids. The weather was perfect and the company even more so. The day was just so easy going and the air was fresh, it cleared my mind and allowed me to sort through feelings. I loved it. We enjoyed lunch and a walk together and the men loved being handy. Life is good!

Liv loved the kitties and they didn't mind being played with



My beautiful mother

Men hard at work

Checking out the small town school playground






My fun sister in law




The men with their finished product
I just love the country.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Say What?