Friday, April 28, 2017

CA Trip 2016 Part 2 Vallejo

After our visit in Salinas we went to Vallejo to stay with Jamie and Nelia. Along the way we stopped and got some Watson strawberries. AMMMMMAZING!!!


The kids jumped right into the action of playing hard core. 

Look at me trying to be all healthy and eating my burger lettuce wrap
I thought this was hilarious. Roan was doing the same stuff Lars did years earlier without any prompting from us. The apple doesn't fall far from the tree.



Carina came to visit. 


HEHE Love these people

I love her!!

They played pets and doll shop
Nelia cooked for us and it was delicious!!!
The boys did some man stuff
Eden got to visit with us too!

Nelia cooked for us again and it was also delicious!!!
We went into San Francisco to play one day!


It was beautiful!! We got a family pic at my favorite spot.
I need to add this pic to this post later one.

We got some ice cream together and got the kids call cleaned up.





It was so nice and relaxing to just hang out with our friends for a few days. Then we were off to part 3 of our trip...CAMPING!!!


No comments:

Post a Comment

Say What?