Friday, April 28, 2017

Idaho Family Reunion 2016

In August 2016 we went up to Idaho for the Stark Family Reunion 
It is always fun and relaxing to hang out. My parents stayed in a hotel that we swam at. We staying in my uncles trailer. We had a nice dinner at a restaurant the first night there to celebrate our anniversary. Then we played with the family. They had delicious food, games, an auction, and cool things that belonged to my Grandparents. 


Little Liv and her kissing cousin ;)




This is an old pic. I think it was at my Grandpa Starks funeral in 2002?

My Grandma Starks drivers licsence

This is my Dad when he worked on a beet farm one summer. I think he looks just like my cousin Laren and my brother Richard



Feeding the horses


YAY for family!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Say What?