Saturday, July 19, 2014

July 4th

Our July 4th was quiet. Lars had to work so me and the boy got some one on one time in. 
We had a pancake breakfast. :)
Then we met up with some dear CA Bookclub friends for our box exchange. 
I don't know if I have ever discussed this group of fine ladies on here. Just know that they are amazing and even though we all have moved across the country we still remain very involved in each others lives through our box exchanges, facebook, and occasionally met ups. Woot! Friendship knows no distance. 
I had Ann and got her some of my favorite summer items. 
Here we are screaming AMERICA!! 
When Roan and Indy weren't chasing the train they hung out by the fountain. 
That evening we enjoyed kaboobs for dinner and pie for dessert. For me America means pie!
Happy Birthday America!



2 comments:

  1. America means pie to me, too!! I always make an apple pie for 4th of July because it's soooo American :) Your pies look amazing! I wish all the 4th ward girls could get together again. How awesome would that be?!

    ReplyDelete
  2. America=pies to me too :) It's so fun that you guys got to get together for the box exchange!

    ReplyDelete

Say What?