Thursday, May 30, 2013

Memorial Day BBQ

My family had a little shin dig BBQ the afternoon of Memorial Day. My parents pool opened so everyone came over to swim, then play games, then eat. It was so much fun. The weather was perfect, the food was so good, and we all had a good old time. 
My Mom had to get a pics of the grand-kids. I accidentally turned it into a motion picture on Google+, called auto awesome. The kids were hilarious. I told them to make funny faces and do crazy things and some of them pretended to eat Roan. 
 Roan advanced to the kid table. His cousins were so nice and helpful. :)

These next few pics weren't taken on Memorial Day but I am tagging them on here anyway. 
Roan at the play place at the University Mall
He loves going down the slide and can do so all by himself. He also loves cauliflower and cucumbers, random side note. 
 
Helping grandpa with watering some plants. 
 
 
This little boy is becoming not so little anymore. SIGH...time to have another one...just kidding...sorta. ;)

2 comments:

  1. I love the picture of all the kids! He is looking so grown up. *Sigh*

    ReplyDelete
  2. Let's have the next ones together, okay? Deal.

    ReplyDelete

Say What?