Thursday, August 4, 2011

Cowboys and Aliens and The Muppets



I have been off the radar with all the Muppet Mondays. Honestly I am working on drafting a letter to a number of people that might be able to get me tickets to The Muppet Movie Premiere, which has been my latested obsession.

In the mean time there are other really good movies out that I would recommend. So in honor of
Please enjoy the above Muppet video.
I really liked Cowboys and Aliens because it truly was a Western. The acting and effects were good and the story was pretty cool too.
Plus watching Daniel Craig for 2+ hours is a good deal in my book. :)
But my favorite part was that is was actually a Western. People don't make those anymore, or they do but they add to much modern stuff that it isn't. This was a Western with some Aliens, but the main focus was the Western and the two main characters seeking redemption.
As LeVar Burton said, "But you don't have to take my word for it."
Go check out Cowboys and Aliens for yourselves.

1 comment:

  1. I totally want to see Cowboys and Aliens. Haven't gotten around to it yet.

    And I am ridiculously excited for the Muppet Movie.

    ReplyDelete

Say What?