Wednesday, August 31, 2011

Thoughts from Today



Today I was just reminded how short life can be. No one died. I just got some super sad news about a friend who is incredibly strong and has been battling for her life for a long time. She has persevered through all the up hill battles and has remained positive throughout the entire process, but her body is struggling to keep up with her spirit. She needs a miracle. I am sad. It makes me want to ensure that I am loving my family more, bring kinder to others, and living it up in anyway I can no matter what life throws at me. I am grateful for so much and hate to waste time being angry about stupid things at work I cannot control, which has pretty much been my week. But all that doesn't matter. What matters is how I chose to react and the relationships with the people around. Go, and give someone a hug today and do a good deed or something. Just remember why we are here and enjoy the journey.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Say What?