Tuesday, August 28, 2012

Hulk Baby Photo Session

We took our monthly pictures yesterday and let me tell you. It was funny and difficult all at once, by the end we were all worn out. Taking their pictures is a lot easier when they didn't know how to move. First, I had the wrong camera lens, then the dog kept getting in the pictures, then the boys were distracted by everything around them. One was sitting perfect while the other was trying to get away, they kept switching that on us. Marly sang and dance to get their attention while I took the pictures. Here is a little behind the scene footage. 
 GASP!
In this picture Dane looks like an evil scientist and Roan looks like his minion. 

 Here Roan is trying to be an animal and stalk his prey. He seriously was breathing hard from his mouth and making this face and waving his hands around. I am not kidding when I say that these pictures are laid out here in the order I took them. 
 I AM GONNA GET YOU!!!
 Oh lookI am an innocent cute little boy again
 WHO SAID THAT!
 tehe I am so adorable, let's play.
GRRRRR I SAID PLAY!!
la la la what's that?  
 what's over there?
OKAY TIME TO BEAT UP DANE AND EAT HIS BRAINS NOW!

LOL This kid is becoming more and more of rascally boy everyday. Maybe we should call him Hulk Baby!

1 comment:

Say What?