1) Shout out to my friend Marly. Today is the big 3-0!
I tried to get Roan help me wish her a happy day but this was all I got.
My fault for taking pics before he was fully awake
We will try again later this evening.
2) My olderst brother is super famous. :)
He was featured in a Q&A in a magazine that was on all new stands nationwide.
This is him. It's pretty cool and he is all modest about it. For real, he is the most down to earth Trek fan.
3) I feel like in the process of healing one side of my body the other side is falling part. I think I am beyond the crutches now. I only use the crutches for long distance like getting to my car or at the store. But around the house and office I just hobble around. I am using my forearms on the crutches rather than my armpits which works out on one hand. My armpits are fun but my left wrist is getting really sore and achy and my right ankle is always swollen at night probably from putting my weighed on that side. Sigh! I cannot wait for our family to be walking again.
4) Roan doesn't even act like his leg is hurt. He still tries to walk, climb stairs, super fast crawler, and he continues to get into mischief.
If I can't go above it lets go under
5) Now the spring is here I think I want to buy a kiddie pool for Roan to play in. He loves the water.
6) This last Sunday I did absolutely nothing.
7) We are officially house hunting. The process is kind of fun but exhausting. We see something we like but then it is gone. Every other evening and some Saturdays for the last 2-3 weeks we have been hunting. We have seem some crappy houses and some pretty nice ones. We have full time jobs so we can't look at the drop of a hat. Some days it feels like we need to be able to do that or we lose a good house. Like most everything else we have striven for in our lives it happens when the time is right. When the house and ward we need to live in is ready for us I am sure everything will fall into place.
8) My previously broken fingers hurt when it rains and it is raining today.
9) What if the hokie pokie is what it's all about?